Re: [Evolution] Is this a bogofilter issue rather than evolution?

On Mon, 2022-08-01 at 14:31 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Nope, there is no such thing like "default is ham", you need to do it
yourself. Select the good messages and do the menu Message->Mark as
->Not Junk (it's on the toolbar as well, just beside the "Mark as
Junk"). That's available in non-Junk folders too just for this
reason,
to teach the ham.

Just goes to show... I've been using Evolution for decade(s)
(bogofilter not as long) and always thought that the 'mark as junk'
taught spam - fine - but also then thought that 'mark as not junk' was
there just to correct any incorrect spam flagging. I honestly didn't
realise it was for marking ham. And because I thought I knew what the
two 'junk' flagging options did, I never then looked them up in the
documentation.

Thanks for that Milan.

Steve