Re: [Evolution] Problem with IMAP subscriptions

On Mon, 2022-08-01 at 11:23 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
rather your testing didn't trigger the bug.

        Hi,
I see, it's likely.

It seems to be triggered when nested folders are changed.

What kind of change is that, please? I need to be able to reproduce it.
After that we can file a bug (or the bug can be filled before that, as
we can continue the investigation out of the list).

        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: I prefer Reply to List here, as I'm subscribed to the list.