Re: [Evolution] Is this a bogofilter issue rather than evolution?

On Mon, 2022-08-01 at 10:52 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Your log shows the mail is filtered through the Bogofilter and it
returns "inconclusive", which suggests the Bogofilter needs more
training. At least I understand it as such.

There are probably some tweaks in the Bogofilter settings when to
consider a message as spam (like to set a different threshold), but I
do not know the Bogofilter at all, thus I cannot help with it, I'm
sorry. I'd surely start with training it with a lot of messages and
use
the default Bogofilter settings.

Thanks Milan.
I've been using Bogofilter for a while now (years rather than months)
and possibly wrongly, assumed by using it that that was training it -
ie by manually marking mails as spam taught Bogofilter - and the
default then being that non-marked mails were ham. If that isn't how
you train it, then  I'll google around and find out how I can train it
some other way.

Cheers,
Steve