Re: [Evolution] Is this a bogofilter issue rather than evolution?

On Sat, 2022-07-23 at 17:30 +0100, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
does it look like a bogofilter issue rather than Evolution?

        Hi,
I do not know whether it's a Bogofilter issue, but what I know is that
any spam software needs to be trained both for spam and for ham. Only
then it'll filter the messages more accurately.

Your log shows the mail is filtered through the Bogofilter and it
returns "inconclusive", which suggests the Bogofilter needs more
training. At least I understand it as such.

There are probably some tweaks in the Bogofilter settings when to
consider a message as spam (like to set a different threshold), but I
do not know the Bogofilter at all, thus I cannot help with it, I'm
sorry. I'd surely start with training it with a lot of messages and use
the default Bogofilter settings.
        Bye,
        Milan