Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.44.0 (flathub) password update issue

On Thu, 2022-04-28 at 19:28 +0300, Tim Ehrenhaft via evolution-list
wrote:
Screenshot is attached

        Hi,
I see, the place where WebKitGTK should show the OAuth2 wizard is empty
for some reason. It reminds me of the [1].

Could you try to run Evolution from a terminal as this, please?

   $ WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution

There's a very limited chance it'll help, though probably not at all.

The problem is with the WebKitGTK, not showing/loading the page content
as it should. Why it's so I do not know. There had been some driver
issues reported on some distros, I think I saw some users talking about
it, but I do not have any pointers to it, I'm sorry.

That you do not see the URL to be opened in the entry above the empty
WebKitWebView is suspicious. It is set when the WebView confirms it is
begin the page loading.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/issues/379