Re: [Evolution] IMAP - exact search

Thank you for pointing me to flatpack. Good to know anyway.

For my exact search problem I found that "begins with" works as it
should - and in my case it's good enough. Some day - in case universe
is with us - ubuntu will adopt the upgrade.

Cheers,
Wolf

Am Donnerstag, dem 07.04.2022 um 10:04 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Thu, 2022-04-07 at 09:44 +0200, Herr Oswald via evolution-list