Re: [Evolution] IMAP - exact search

On Thu, 2022-04-07 at 09:44 +0200, Herr Oswald via evolution-list
wrote:
What method would you recommend to update? - I could not easily
find a PPA for ubuntu.

        Hi,
no idea about Ubuntu, I'm sorry (apart of upgrade of the complete
system). You can try the Flatpak version, which can also verify whether
it's fixed also for your server. The Flathub.org [1] contains the
latest stable version. Note the Flatpak version runs in its own
sandbox, separated from the system, thus it doesn't behave exactly the
same as the host system Evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnome.Evolution