Re: [Evolution] IMAP - exact search

So all of this very much looks like a bug in 3.36, which is fixed in
3.44. What method would you recommend to update? - I could not easily
find a PPA for ubuntu.

Thanks a lot,
Wolf

Am Donnerstag, dem 07.04.2022 um 08:41 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 11:29 +0200, Herr Oswald via evolution-list