Re: [Evolution] Trying to set Evolution up after crash recovery

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 19:08:39 -0400, lar3ry sasktel net wrote:
Running 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 on MATE 1.24.0

I recently had a crash. My boot drive (boot and root) had to be replaced. I have home on a separate hard
drive, and have mounted it to /home.

I am now trying to get Evolution set up. When I first ran it after re-installing MATE and mounting /home, I
was asked a bunch of questions on setup, which I answered. I did not know where my configuration file might
be, so I did set it up without that.

Hello Milan,
You responded to my question, giving me pointers to the location of various Evolution files, including
configuration files.

Unfortunately In trying to get this problem sorted out, I lost that email.

Would you be so kind as to re-send it?

Thanks.