Re: [Evolution] Emails dissapeared or Deleted? / ALSO text issue ( solved KIND OF )

On Mon, 2021-09-13 at 17:31 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On Mon, 2021-09-13 at 17:14 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Evolution 3.40.4
Flatpak
Ubuntu Mate 21.04

I just sat up Evolution on a fresh install of Ubuntu and popped my
mail
via pop 3.

I went to delete a SINGLE message and when I did it wiped out about
5
emails that WERE NOT highlighted for deletion!

I do not see these said emails in the trash... When searching for
them
in the search bar at the top, it only finds 1 unopened email
regarding
that certain subject line.

Where did these emails dissapear to?

Thanks!

FOLLOW UP:

It seems like if you open one email and then close it, and then go
back
to the inbox and  delete the email below it without opening it, both
emails
dissapear.

So where in the world are these opened emails dissapearing to?

Chris

And PS what is up with composing an email? When you are writing a
sentence and you get to the end of the line part of the word stays on
the first line above it

So it looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/Gi9PLhT

FOLLOW UP AGAIN:

I might of fixed my issue... I just happen to be looking around and
noticed on a FRESH install of Evoluton that I am just now setting up
the SHOW mode at the top left corner of the screen got switched to
UNREAD instead of ALL MESSAGES. I don't know if that is now the default
view for Evolution or what But I changed it and now I can see
everything again.

But I still cant figure out why the text keeps falling off to the
next line, like in the screenshot from my first email. The text looks
fine if you go to the sent folder and read the email in question

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
Chris