Re: [Evolution] Why does Thunderbird work and Evolution fail?

On Fri, 2021-09-10 at 10:25 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
What did I screw up?

        Hi,
that's not your fault. You face a libsecret bug:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libsecret/-/issues/62
which is, sadly, not fixed even after 5 months being reported.

You can try to use older version of the GNOME Platform SDK, but I do
not know which it is. When you look into the Flatpak manifest, change
this:
   "runtime-version": "3.38",
to some other version. You can try for example the 3.36 version, but be
aware it's not supported anymore, contains outdated software and can
cause trouble. You should have the corresponding version installed too.

An alternative option can be to build certain version of the libsecret
somewhere at the top of the Flatpak manifest. Again, I do not know
which version of it it is, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan