Re: [Evolution] Office365 multiple shared calendars from an account

On Wed, 2021-09-08 at 17:58 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2021-09-08 at 15:06 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I got the share invite, but when I click on the button it takes me to
office365.com where I had already configured the calendar. It doesn't
try and configure it within Evolution. (I'm on 3.40.4 BTW.)

      Hi,
could you check the headers of the attachment/message, please?
Eventually, if you do not mind, send the invite only to me, attached,
maybe zipped, with the IDs and other sensitive information
malformed/censored. It can be they changed the message format, thus
evolution doesn't detect it as the sharing invitation, thus it does not
provide "its own button" for it.

Ah, OK, that was a bit I was missing, I didn't realise there was
supposed to be something other than the big blue button in the email
itself.  All my mail sent to our Office365 tenancy is forwarded to my
own mail server where I can do better filtering and sorting; I very
rarely look at the EWS account on Evolution and I only have it
configured for the calendars I need to use. The "Subscribe" button is
there on the invite in my Evolution EWS account, but isn't on my IMAP
mail. Clicking on the Subscribe button does the correct thing and I can
now see the calendar and it all works as it should do.

Many thanks for the help and pointers.

P.