Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail and Office365 MFA

On Tue, 2021-09-07 at 08:33 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2021-09-07 at 08:14 +0200, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list wrote:
On my working-from-home-workstation, the tenant and app IDs as well
as the redirect url stuck.

      Hi,
does any of that require VPN or such, to reach the in-company servers?
That can be one of the reasons.

In fact, all the OAuth2 settings were already entered when I started
Evolution this morning. I don't remember having entered them on the
home computer though.

Are these settings pulled from Office365 somehow??

No, not at all. You either entered it some time ago or restored the
settings from a backup. I cannot think of any other way to get the
settings there.
      Bye,
      Milan

Nah, no backup.
Selective memory loss then, it seems.
In any case, the thing seems to work.
I'm greatly thankful that, as well as for the help I got from you and the
list members - thank you!

--

Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Tele: 08-524 84166

# They say you can't buy happiness, but you can buy a
# motorcycle, and that's pretty damn close!