Re: [Evolution] Use evolution to send out a list of messages from the command line

On Mon, 2021-09-06 at 13:09 -0400, dfc via evolution-list wrote:
I have a script that substitutes the appropriate
numbers, name, etc. into a template to create the appropriate
personalized message for each student. I would also like the script to
add a separate/unique file to each outgoing message as an attachment.

        Hi,
would:

   $ evolution "mailto:user school edu?subject=Subject text\&body=Hello,...\&attach=/tmp/file.xyz"

work for you? Some more info can be found here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1602#note_1264167

The templates, as used by the Evolution, are more for replies than for
new messages.
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-message-templates.html.en

        Bye,
        Milan