Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing folder “Inbox”. table Inbox has 30 columns but 28 values were supplied

This is interesting.. I just popped my email into evolution ( the
flatpack version) and it put all 23 emails in the spam folder.

I did a complete removal of spamassassin since it will not work with
evolution flatpack.

and mark them as NOT spam and then marked them AS SPAM to retrain the
bogo filter what is spam and what is not spam. I did it just to be
safe
in case the bogo filter lost what I had already trained as spam.

What would cause evo to do something like this and how do I stop this
from happening again?

Thanks,
Chris

Just to clarify if you got confused:

They'res 34 messages in the spam folder right now

I downloaded 23 more messages and it put those 23 messages in the spam
folder

So I had to take the 23 good messages and mark them as NOT SPAM

and then take the 34 spam messages and mark them as NOT SPAM and then

Chris