Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing folder “Inbox”. table Inbox has 30 columns but 28 values were supplied

I was using the Flatpack version of Evolution but did a complete
removal and went back to the NON flatpack version of Evolution version
3.40.4-1 due to wanting to switch from the BOGO filter to spamassassin.
I found out Spam assassin does not work in the flatpack version so I
fired up my terminal and did a complete removal of evolution and then
opened the terminal again and installed the NON flatpack version of
Evolution for Ubuntu MATE.

Removing the application does not remove the user data from that
application.

But apon launching and trying to check a gmail account I am getting an
error when the emails are popped down to my computer:

"error while storing folder “inbox”. table inbox has 30 columns but 28
values were supplied"

Almost certainly that's because the Flatpack was a newer version and so
the databases it used are incompatible with the older native version.

P.