Re: [Evolution] Version 3.38.3-1 keeps asking for passwords

On Tue, 2021-10-26 at 00:10 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

A reboot has never fixed the problem.  Linux is not Windows.

As I said, it's a pragmatic approach. There are times when a reboot
*is* the correct thing to do. In this case, what is really needed is
restart the requisite daemons in the correct order so that they are
all
talking to each other. Yes, you could kill them all, then restart
them
by hand; logging out of the GUI then back in won't do it because
there
are daemons left running after you logout. The pragmatic approach is
reboot.

P.