[Evolution] Version 3.38.3-1 keeps asking for passwords

Evolution version 3.38.3-1 on Debian Buster 10 keeps asking for passwords.

It produces a indown that asks for a password. When I enter the password, the window disappears, as though it is accepted, and then reappears after about ten seconds. If I cancel it, the behavior is as if the password was accepted.

Why does it keep asking for the password when everything works?

Is this corrected in a version that is newer than what Debian is distributing (3.38.3-1)?