Re: [Evolution] Version 3.38.3-1 keeps asking for passwords

On Mon, 2021-10-25 at 13:40 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
Evolution version 3.38.3-1 on Debian Buster 10 keeps asking for
passwords.

It produces a indown that asks for a password. When I enter the
password, the window disappears, as though it is accepted, and then
reappears after about ten seconds. If I cancel it, the behavior is as
if the password was accepted.

Why does it keep asking for the password when everything works?

Is this corrected in a version that is newer than what Debian is
distributing (3.38.3-1)?