Re: [Evolution] Wrong dates in calendar

On Thu, 2021-11-25 at 23:36 +0800, JeanPierre wrote:
I checked on an other computer that is running Manjaro and has a more
up to date version of Evolution (3.42.1), but it has the same wrong
dates.

        Hi,
could you right-click one such affected event, choose "Save as
iCalendar", then edit the file and remove anything private from it
(including encoded blobs) and then share it here, please? I'd like to
see how the DTSTART/DTEND are defined in the component and to try to
reproduce it here.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan