Re: [Evolution] Wrong dates in calendar

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Klapper via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Wrong dates in calendar
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:34:12 +0100

Hi,
On Thu, 2021-11-25 at 18:09 +0800, JeanPierre wrote:
I noticed some thing strange in Evolution calendar - All the public
holidays are a day early?? (Xmas day is on the 24th December, New
Year's day is on the 31th December, Easter monday is on the Sunday
before, Good Friday is completly missing?? etc...)

Which exact timezone is set on the system?

Evolution get that information somewhere online, this information is
country specific (I'm in Australia).

Please provide a link to whatever online calendar you're using, plus
how you set it up in Evolution (type, etc).

Is there a way to get Evolution to get this information again and
reset it correctly?

Hard to say without clear steps to reproduce...

 All the location/time zone is set correctly in Linux Mint 20.2
the Evolution version is: 3.36.5

Cheers,
andre

--