[Evolution] Wrong dates in calendar

Hi,
I noticed some thing strange in Evolution calendar - All the public holidays are a day early?? (Xmas day is on the 24th December, New Year's day is on the 31th December, Easter monday is on the Sunday before, Good Friday is completly missing?? etc...)
Evolution get that information somewhere online, this information is country specific (I'm in Australia). Is there a way to get Evolution to get this information again and reset it correctly? All the location/time zone is set correctly in Linux Mint 20.2
the Evolution version is: 3.36.5
Thanks