Re: [Evolution] Bug copying email address into new email?

On Wed, 2021-03-17 at 21:00 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
I also have Centos 7 with mate desktop using evolution 3.28.5
(3.28.5-10.el7) and it works fine for me. I do not clink into the
cc
field Just hover over it and paste.

Ron

[For some reason, CTRL-L does not work with your message and
Reply-to-list is grayed out, so I am using Reply All here--Sorry]

Reply-to-List doesn't work when the message you are replying to didn't
use it, and so doesn't contain the required headers. Reply-to-All is
the fallback, and of course any subsequent replies in the same sub-
thread are condemned to keep using Reply-to-All for the same reason.

Note that the Group Reply button handles this automatically, so I
encourage people to use it if they don't remember the keyboard
shortcut.

poc