Re: [Evolution] Bug copying email address into new email?

On Wed, 2021-03-17 at 18:11 +0000, Ronald Tidwell @CA wrote:
I also have Centos 7 with mate desktop using evolution 3.28.5
(3.28.5-10.el7) and it works fine for me. I do not clink into the cc
field Just hover over it and paste.

Ron

[For some reason, CTRL-L does not work with your message and
Reply-to-list is grayed out, so I am using Reply All here--Sorry]
I don't think you are doing what I was asking about--if you
are hovering over the Cc field, you are not clicking "Paste"
with the mouse.  Normal expectation is if you click Paste the
paste is going wherever the last click was, so that is why
I click Cc first.
George