Re: [Evolution] Problems forwarding

        Hi,

On Thu, 2021-06-17 at 17:39 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I believe the message I attached to my previous posting...

ah, I see, you could just remind me and I'd get the message from there.
I lost track on the thread.

If someone can reproduce the problem, I'll post it as a bug.

I tried with the current development version and the forwarded message
is complete, either if I lose formatting or not. I have set Quoted
Forward style. The Inline forward style works fine too.

        Bye,
        Milan