[Evolution] Problems forwarding

When I try to forward the attached message (Bench.mbox), the message that evolution proposes for editing shows only the part of the original message up to the line ending "Paul Widess wrote:" instead of instead of showing the entire message.  The same happens with reply and edit as original message.  Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

System: Fedora-33 fully updates
Evolution: 3.38.4 (3.38.4-1.fc33)

--
Thanks for your help Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>

	Those who would give up essential liberty to
	purchase a little temporary safety deserve
	neither liberty nor safety.
	-- Benjamin Franklin