[Evolution] Option to invert selection ?

Currently running the flatpak version of Evolution:

Evolution:   3.40.3 (flatpak git8fe6b91)
Kernel: 5.4.0-74-generic x86_64
bits: 64
Desktop: MATE 1.22.2
           Distro: Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia

I tend to work with most applications in their version of dark mode, which I
haven't found a dark mode for Evolution.

So frequently,  I end up pasting from other applications into an email  where
the past comes in with white text on a black background.   Normally,  I don't
need that much emphasis so I end up highlighting and flipping foreground
and background.

Is there any short cut to highlight and invert the fore/background colors in
a single operation, rather than the current 4 step process?

Thanks