Re: [Evolution] Option to invert selection ?

On Mon, 2021-06-14 at 14:36 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
I tend to work with most applications in their version of dark mode,
which I haven't found a dark mode for Evolution.

        Hi,
Evolution uses theme from the system. Being it a dark theme it will be
shown in the dark colors. The composer preferences have an option to
inherit theme colors in the composer (HTML mode), but I'd not use it,
because your theme colors might not be good for every recipient.

One exception in dark theme colors usage is HTML mail content, which
defaults to white background and black text color. Even this can be
disabled, by unsetting mail-provided colors, though it's kind of
experimental thing. It can be done by:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail preview-unset-html-colors true

As you mentioned flatpak, you need to run this in the sandbox, which
means:

   $ flatpak run --command="$COMMAND" org.gnome.Evolution

Whether it's what you are looking for I'm not sure. Possibly not.

Is there any short cut to highlight and invert the fore/background
colors in a single operation, rather than the current 4 step process?

No, there is no such thing. There is/was an old request to provide
"Remove Formatting" option in the composer, which is not addressed yet.

        Bye,
        Milan