Re: [Evolution] Calendar list changes?

On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 09:02 +0100, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
Calendar->View->Current View->[Sorted View|Day View|Work Week
View|Week View|Month View|List View]

        Hi,
I see. I do not have it here, I guess you saved it some time ago. Those
views can be "derived" only from the existing views, thus it's the List
View with some custom modifications (like the sorting, shown columns,
and so on). You can save the views to be able to switch to them easily
and quickly.
        Bye,
        Milan