Re: [Evolution] Calendar list changes?

On Mon, 2021-06-07 at 11:55 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2021-06-07 at 07:53 +0100, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
Has the list view changed from showing just a month's block to showing
all events?

        Hi,
yes, it was changed. See:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/95

Is there a way to have a list view of calendar events that shows by
month block?

No, it's not possible to make it work the way it was before the change.
Please note you see only a single calendar in the List View now.
        Bye,
        Milan

Milan,
OK. Does it works as expected? I get a list of events going back to 2003, but I only get a few future  list events.  If I look at the list today, I see events on the list for the 14th and 19th June and then a massive gap to the 12th December. On the month view, I see all the events I have for June (8 in total) - and if I then move through the months (via the month selector) I have events for July, August etc that don't appear on the list view.
Also, I assume that it's intentional that the month view shows the month of the active row in the list view (as that is what it appears to show) -  but that doesn't work in reverse. IE if I'm on the 15th May 2019 in the list view, switching to the month view appears to show May 2019 - fine. But if I'm in month view in May 2019 and switch to list view, it shows me 2003. If the month view showed that month in the list view (ie with that month starting at the top of the screen?), then that gives me roughly what was there before anyway - if that makes sense.

Regards,
Steve T