Re: [Evolution] Sorting by "unread"

I don't have a "read status" column, nor is it in the list. I have status, flagged, attachments, received date, from, subject, and date. If I bring up "add column" I get the options of to, size, flag status, follow up flag, due by, location, sender, recipients, messages, messages to, labels, subject - trimmed, UID, sender mail and recipients mail.

The one you're suggesting is the one I desperately want! :)

As previous, version is "3.36.4-0ubuntu1" - is this perhaps something that version lacks for some reason?

Thanks very much for your time!