[Evolution] Sorting by "unread"

Good morning folks,

As per previous, I'm still hoping to be able to simply sort my messages by whether or not an email is flagged as 'read'.

Not by date - some of my contacts get screwed up dates in their system.
Not by whether or not I've replied to a message - some need a followup reply and I'd rather keep them handy
Not by whether or not I've seen the message - I may be on the road and take a quick look, realise I can't deal with it today, and change it back to 'unread' for tomorrow
Not by any of the other sorting options - I just want to bring the 'unread' messages to the top of the list - ALL of the unread messages.

I just tried with version 3.36.4-0ubuntu1  on Mint 20 (64 bit) using Mate 1.24.0 for the desktop

I'd prefer to use Evolution over Thunderbird, and hopefully could work with most of the other differences (though I'd need to use TB a half a dozen or so times each week for it's "mail merge" plugin at least until Ev gets that as a plugin/native :) ), but this one is a definite deal-breaker for me :(

Thanks for your time,
KR