Re: [Evolution] Sorting by "unread"

On 1/19/21 1:29 PM, Kiwi Rider via evolution-list wrote:

As per previous, I'm still hoping to be able to simply sort my messages by whether or not an email is flagged as 'read'.

You need to sort by _something_. Probably Received would work best.

Then there is a dropdown near the top of the message list where you can choose to view All, only Unread, Last 7 Days, and other options. The Unread filter is what you want I think.

That is part of the Search Bar I believe, so if you moved or made that hidden somehow you'll have to find it again.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil