Re: [Evolution] Sorting by "unread"

Installation is default as of this morning (I'd not installed it on this machine before today).

With Thunderbird, when I set up a new mail folder (whether the inbox of a new account or some other folder). I first click the Date header to sort by date, then I click the "sort by read" column

I've put a couple of screenshots at https://postimg.cc/gallery/KYshgKM to show what I am referring to.

With the workflow I've developed over the last however many years I've been using Thunderbird (at least 9), this is quite useful to me. I don't have the ability to remember to do things like changing views, which is why I am stuck on TB since it lets me see all my unread stuff at the top of the list, then everything else in date order below that. At a single glance as I walk past the screen I can see if there is anything to take care of that I may have forgotten, rather than having to remember to change screens for whatever else may be there.