Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN ( also replying to Angel)

On Tue, 2021-01-12 at 11:25 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On 1/12/21 10:57 AM, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
(the actual path can differ in your distribution)

chris@localhost:~> /usr/libexec/evolution-source-registry
bash: /usr/libexec/evolution-source-registry: No such file or
directory

        Hi,
as I said, the actual path can differ in your distribution. I do not
know where they save it. Maybe try:

   $ ps ax | grep evolution

When it's running it shows also the path to the file. If not running,
then start evolution and close it. It will make sure the source
registry is running.
        Bye,
        Milan