Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN

I just tried editing that line in  sudo nano /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-
keyring-*.desktop and evo is still asking me for the password on start.

It has only started this since switching to LXQT.

I tried to open your last reply to me after editing that file and I get
this error:

Unable to retrieve message.

Cannot get message 1610297685.9840_1492.localhost.localdomain from
folder /home/chris/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Evolution Mail
Group: No such file or directory

I really dont want to have to switch to webmail because I have a couple
of years of data stored in evolution that I might or might not need. (
it depends on what it is).

Thanks,
Chris
Chris CWM030 com