Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN

On Fri, 2021-01-08 at 20:41 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I know I havent asked this before because I keep all questions i've
asked in a folder and this question isnt in there.

Anyways Evolution is asking for my password constantly again.

Password for what exactly? "Constantly" means what? Every other minute
while running Evolution? When it starts? Something else?
Please don't make us guess and leave no room for interpretation.

I dont
know if I have uninstalled something or what. I typed into my
terminal
sudo zypper gnome-keyring and it says that its installed and its
using
the latest version.

The only thing I can think of is I switched to LXQT DE. But I doubt
that would cause any issues.

Evolution is a GNOME application so it relies on some GNOME services.
Having gnome-keyring installed doesn't mean that gnome-keyring-daemon
is magically started by something not GNOME and that gnome-keyring-
daemon is running when Evolution needs it.

Am I missing a file? Will reinstalling EVO download gnome keyring and
will undo what I did? Will I lose my data( I use pop3) ?

Evolution 3.34.4
OpenSuse Leap 15.2
LXQT desktop

Cheers,