Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN

On Sun, 2021-01-10 at 13:49 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On 1/10/21 1:34 PM, Andre Klapper via evolution-list wrote:
On Sun, 2021-01-10 at 11:07 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I just tried editing that line in  sudo nano
/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-
keyring-*.desktop and evo is still asking me for the password on
start.
Please be specific. Which exact file did you edit? Which line did you
change to what exactly? Did you reboot afterwards?

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

I was specific I wrote in the last email

/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-
keyring-*.desktop

the line that says includes I added LxQT; to the file at the end of the list.

What Andre means (I think) is that that is not a file - it's got a
wildcard in it. It should refer to a number of files - if you do

   ls /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-*.desktop

do you see a number of files, did you edit them all, or just one?

P.