Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN

On 2021-01-10 at 13:49 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On Sun, 2021-01-10 at 11:07 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I just tried editing that line in  sudo nano
/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-
keyring-*.desktop and evo is still asking me for the password on
start.

I was specific I wrote in the last email

/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-
keyring-*.desktop

the line that says includes I added LxQT; to the file at the end of
the list.

Yes I restarted.

You would generally copy the file to ~/.config/autostart and edit the
copy there. In fact, if you have that file in ~/.config/autostart, it
will be used instead of the copy at /etc/xdg/autostart, and your edit
ignored.

Best regards