Re: [Evolution] troublesome cache

I know Andre has pointed to all the evo data files
Last attempt was
sudo apt purge evolution*
evolution --force-shutdown
rm -rf ~/.local/share/evolution
rm -rf ~/.gconf/apps/evolution
rm -rf ~/.cache/evolution
rm -rf ~/.config/evolution
dconf reset -f /org/gnome/evolution/
gconftool not installed as my DM is cinnamon

check all hidden evol files have gone
then re-istalled evo
richard@richard-Inspiron-3580:~$ ls -s .cache/evolution/mail
total 12
4 1527769677.8716.2@richard-Inspiron-N5030
4 7bb2e693532a510fb41eca211d9e5a026556fa10
4 83febb968dd172d285752d793ebe81d81ef79a59

Its back !!!!!!!!!!
now getting orange warning flashes
Error while storing inbox
Cannot open maildir directory path:
/home/richard/.local/share/evolution/mail/local: No such file or
directory

IF I've uninstalled evo removed all I can find , re-installed, gone
through the config wizard to set a user, why is it not creating a new
install. If it was a fresh install it would create the file in .local.

I  just checked and /home/richard/.local/share/evolution/mail/local
exist, so it cant even find what its made !!!!!!

richard@richard-Inspiron-3580:~$ ls -la
.local/share/evolution/mail/local/
total 12
drwx------ 2 richard richard 4096 Feb  5 17:37 .
drwx------ 3 richard richard 4096 Feb  5 17:01 ..
-rw-rw-r-- 1 richard richard   28 Feb  5 17:37 ..cmeta

All I want is a fresh clean install with nothing added

I tried asking on the Linux mint forum and just getting called a liar
as they think it doesn't happen.

This is very frustrating