Re: [Evolution] troublesome cache

version 3.36.4-0ubuntu1
Typically I keep getting warnings it can find locations like
Archive/inbox2012.,
Big orange bar across the top of the mail listing
thats when I change folder back to the inbox, I'm using IMAP
Its looking for folders that are no longer in the folder tree on the
IMAP server, because they are listed in that offending cache mail file
which is old and way out of date

On Fri, 2021-02-05 at 17:31 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list