[Evolution] MH folders editing

I've been using Claws-Mail for a long time, both for my
personal and my professional mail accounts. Since a year
now, I'm using Evolution because I needed to access Exchange
mail through IMAP, while with Claws-Mail I was using POP3.

I would really like to be able to read (and to edit, ie to
delete) my old mails in all those MH format folders (10G)
with Evolution.

I know that I could import those folders, but the problem is
that they are synchronized through many laptops and
desktops, and I would like to keep them synchronized even
after having read/edited them.

Do you think I can achieve this with Evolution?

Thank you very much for your help,
Francesco