Re: [Evolution] MH folders editing

On Fri, 2021-12-17 at 12:32 +0100, Francesco Scaglione wrote:
I know that I could import those folders

        Hi,
do you mean to really import them, to an existing folder in Evolution,
or you mean to create an MH account and point it to the right place?
The later can be done with File->New->Mail Account and pick the correct
Server Type for the receiving part. The sending part can be None, thus
the account will be for receiving only (not read-only), not for
sending.
        Bye,
        Milan