Re: [Evolution] Failing to connect to Office365 account with MFA

On Tue, 2021-08-31 at 17:38 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-list
wrote:
I tried with and without filling in the Endpoint host
(login.microsoftonline.com) and Redirect URI
(https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/nativeclient) in the
advanced settings, but that does not change anything.

        Hi,
that Redirect URI is the default value, being used when you left the
value empty. Some Applications can have specified a different redirect
URI, though if your admins did follow the OAuth2 setting page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2
then it is fine. I would try the Application IDs from that page, in
case any of them will work.

I don’t actually sign in to OWA, I’m redirected straight away to the
org’s SSO system, and then back to OWA.

Ah, I see, that makes perfect sense.
        Bye,
        Milan