Re: [Evolution] Failing to connect to Office365 account with MFA

On Thu, 2021-08-26 at 19:20 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-list
wrote:
"error_uri":"https://login.microsoftonline.com/error?code=9002313
"}

        Hi,
that's new to me. When you click the above URL, you can see the error
description. It doesn't tell much, but it suggests a wrong data had
been passed to the server.

I would verify the OAuth2 settings are correct on the EWS account (you
mentioned you use a custom Application ID and Tenant ID). You should
use a correct Redirect URI, registered with the Application ID.

I'd probably try to close all Evolution processes (with
`evolution --force-shutdown`), then run "seahorse" and search in the
"Login" (or "Default") "Passwords" keyring for:

   Evolution Data Source - Office365[you company com]

which contains the credentials. Delete that entry. Then run
`evolution --force-shutdown` again, in case any other process ran it
again. After it run Evolution. It'll start the authentication from
scratch.

By the way, you mentioned you changed the password. Where did you do
that, please? I suppose in the Outlook Web Access (OWA) interface? I
think the password change requires login in the OWA, the evolution-ews
cannot do it.

        Bye,
        Milan