Re: [Evolution] How to display attached pictures ?

On Sat, 2021-08-21 at 23:10 +0200, aguador via evolution-list wrote:
If you click the download button on an attached photo, the
popup offers the possibility of viewing it or all attached photos
inline (in the attachment pane, not the message pane) where you can
scroll through them.

        Hi,
I guess you mean the "Down arrow", which opens the context menu with
"View Inline" and eventually also "View All Inline" options, when
applicable. It's there for years, definitely also in the 3.38.x.

It's possible to disable automatic display of the
Content-Disposition:inline
attachments with:

  $ gsettings set org.gnome.evoution.mail display-content-disposition-inline false

while the default is to do display them. I know, it's the opposite from
what Pierre is looking for.

I do not see any option for what Pierre wants, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan