[Evolution] How to display attached pictures ?

Bonjour,

I use Evolution with Mageia Linux 8, version 3.38.3. I receive emails with POP accounts. When pictures are attached to an email they seem to be downloaded but they are not displayed automatically. How is it possible to get pictures displayed automatically ?

I have been using Thunderbird for many years but I am tired of bugs never corrected ... An Addon was available for Thunderbird (Slideshow) for displaying attached pictures as a slideshow. Is that possible with Evolution ?

Pierre