Re: [Evolution] Feature request - Mail Snooze

On Tue, 2021-08-17 at 06:26 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
I wanted to pass an idea around the circle for a feature request.
GMAIL introduced a feature that I really enjoy.  If I've read a mail
that I don't have time to get to I can "Snooze" it, giving the time I
want it to reappear.  The snoozed mail then pops up in my Inbox again
at the due time, back at the top of my Inbox, so not lost in the many
mails way down below.
I think what I am asking for is a way to be reminded about a message
at a particular time.  Maybe the Flag can be used, but have an option
to set a reminder date and time?

The canon way to do this, IMO, is (Message)->Create->Create Task; and
then use tasks.