Re: [Evolution] Feature request - Mail Snooze

On Tue, 2021-08-17 at 06:26 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
Flags are not portage - i.e. if I
flag a message on my PC, and then go and work on my laptop, the flag is
not carried over to the laptop ... although labels are.

The portability of flags depends on the mail server.  Flags definitely
port between clients on my mail provider.

I think what I am asking for is a way to be reminded about a message at
a particular time.  Maybe the Flag can be used, but have an option to
set a reminder date and time?

I've used the Mark For Follow Up feature on messages before, but it
seems this doesn't provide any kind of pop-up, it will only warn you
that follow-up is overdue when you select the message.  So there may be
a feature to be implemented here.  I think I'd make use of it
personally.