[Evolution] Reply with html if original message is html, otherwise use plain text

Hello all,

I vaguely remember seeing a feature in Evolution Mail where you could enable
it to use html in a reply if the original message also used html, otherwise
the reply would be sent using plain text.

Did I imagine this, because I can't find that setting in Evolution Mail...

Thanks.

--

Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Tele: 08-524 84166

# They say you can't buy happiness, but you can buy a
# motorcycle, and that's pretty damn close!